Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

Ethereal :)

Chapter II: Believe Chapter II: Believe

Lovely. :)

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Wish I got as many plays and reviews as you :)

Mayya Malyshka Mayya Malyshka

Amazing, simply divine. :)

I've also recognized some of the vocals to be Russian, so that was an interesting touch. It was a very progressive track that I got lost in thought with, I was literally staring at my screen while listening to it, it had no quirks, or sudden jumps, everything molded seamlessly into each other. A brilliant piece of musical art.

Phonometrologist responds:

Thanks for leaving a review/comment. I appreciate it. Good catch on the Russian… didn’t think anyone would recognize it here. This piece always felt like a dream to me.

You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

I liked this. :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Why thank you :DD!

Toronto Uprising Toronto Uprising

This was a pretty stellar ride. Loved all the glitchy synths and sound effects, making it for a very upbeat and fast paced track. Definitely reminded me of the soundtracks from the game "KKND Krossfire" I used to love to play that RTS and it had trippy music too.

I0TA responds:

i honestly didn't know what was the exact BPM for DnB, so i put it 175 and see how it goes. also was really high so i couldn't determine what from what.

thank you for your review!!!

The Ludlows (Twilight & Mist) The Ludlows (Twilight & Mist)

Lovely <3

Mary Mary

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. <3 Love harps.

Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental) Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental)

Wow this just amazing. I think everyone else has said what needed to be said. The mysterious and medieval feeling accompanied by all the authentic instrumentation and playing styles. It's just a nhoro to listen to this. <3

For A Lifetime For A Lifetime

VERY NICE MELODY M8. A SUSPENSE OF EMOTIONS AND RECOLLECTION OF MEMORIES FROM FAR AWAY PLACES.

Devastus responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you identified with the themes and enjoyed it!