Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

Wtf was this? Can't believe Johnny Utah made this. Just useless. I gave this a 2.

JohnnyUtah responds:

damn yo

Silence of The Lamps Silence of The Lamps

I don't get it.

Super Action Mario Super Action Mario

I love the style of the ending with the buttons, and the style was nice, didnt expect the ending though XD I LOVED IT, nice FX as well, though some poses looked a bit stretched/transformed if you were using flash.

DeuxLab responds:

Glad you liked the End Screen with the buttons :D we like to style the endings/beginnings of our videos. I don't know what you mean by stretched, but we did use flash... perhaps a Flash player glitch!? . Thanks for your comment. :)

7second challenge Season1 7second challenge Season1

Thanks for using my music in your game. The game itself is simple and the concept is widely used, but it's fun in it's simplicity.

ZhaoAS2 responds:

Thank for music .^^

Rocket Chicken Rocket Chicken

Reupload it.

I can't go beyond the Slot choice since after the AD ends, I click Start Game and try to click any slot and another ad starts to load which I cannot close and I cannot click anywhere on the game. I cannot tell how good the game is but it looks promising. Always check for bugs. I am using Google Chrome on Windows Vista Service Pack 2.

Mexican Shooter Mexican Shooter

It got quite hard after leve 8.

But I still beat him, he was alright, kind of fast but I was faster :D

Nice concept, easy, simple and fun. Got a little boring though, maybe more varied bottles and new guns that do more range damage or something like that.

Mayya Malyshka Mayya Malyshka

Amazing, simply divine. :)

I've also recognized some of the vocals to be Russian, so that was an interesting touch. It was a very progressive track that I got lost in thought with, I was literally staring at my screen while listening to it, it had no quirks, or sudden jumps, everything molded seamlessly into each other. A brilliant piece of musical art.

Phonometrologist responds:

Thanks for leaving a review/comment. I appreciate it. Good catch on the Russian… didn’t think anyone would recognize it here. This piece always felt like a dream to me.

You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

I liked this. :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Why thank you :DD!

Toronto Uprising Toronto Uprising

This was a pretty stellar ride. Loved all the glitchy synths and sound effects, making it for a very upbeat and fast paced track. Definitely reminded me of the soundtracks from the game "KKND Krossfire" I used to love to play that RTS and it had trippy music too.

MactaMendax responds:

i honestly didn't know what was the exact BPM for DnB, so i put it 175 and see how it goes. also was really high so i couldn't determine what from what.

thank you for your review!!!

Mark's Engineering Mascot Mark's Engineering Mascot

Reminds me of Serious Sam for some reason. One of the first few monsters you encounter. A gnaar! Scary things. >:D Those eyebrows.

Breaking Bad Tribute Breaking Bad Tribute

Jesse looks older here, o.O maybe it's because of the expression and the sexy beard. I am about to watch episode 16. Wish me luck. My body is ready.

She. He. It. She. He. It.

You Mean Sheet? or Sheeit?