Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

Wtf was this? Can't believe Johnny Utah made this. Just useless. I gave this a 2.

JohnnyUtah responds:

damn yo

Silence of The Lamps Silence of The Lamps

I don't get it.

Super Action Mario Super Action Mario

I love the style of the ending with the buttons, and the style was nice, didnt expect the ending though XD I LOVED IT, nice FX as well, though some poses looked a bit stretched/transformed if you were using flash.

DeuxLab responds:

Glad you liked the End Screen with the buttons :D we like to style the endings/beginnings of our videos. I don't know what you mean by stretched, but we did use flash... perhaps a Flash player glitch!? . Thanks for your comment. :)

7second challenge Season1 7second challenge Season1

Thanks for using my music in your game. The game itself is simple and the concept is widely used, but it's fun in it's simplicity.

ZhaoAS2 responds:

Thank for music .^^

Rocket Chicken Rocket Chicken

Reupload it.

I can't go beyond the Slot choice since after the AD ends, I click Start Game and try to click any slot and another ad starts to load which I cannot close and I cannot click anywhere on the game. I cannot tell how good the game is but it looks promising. Always check for bugs. I am using Google Chrome on Windows Vista Service Pack 2.

Mexican Shooter Mexican Shooter

It got quite hard after leve 8.

But I still beat him, he was alright, kind of fast but I was faster :D

Nice concept, easy, simple and fun. Got a little boring though, maybe more varied bottles and new guns that do more range damage or something like that.

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

Ethereal :)

Chapter II: Believe Chapter II: Believe

Lovely. :)

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Wish I got as many plays and reviews as you :)

Mark's Engineering Mascot Mark's Engineering Mascot

Reminds me of Serious Sam for some reason. One of the first few monsters you encounter. A gnaar! Scary things. >:D Those eyebrows.

Breaking Bad Tribute Breaking Bad Tribute

Jesse looks older here, o.O maybe it's because of the expression and the sexy beard. I am about to watch episode 16. Wish me luck. My body is ready.

She. He. It. She. He. It.

You Mean Sheet? or Sheeit?