Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

Wtf was this? Can't believe Johnny Utah made this. Just useless. I gave this a 2.

JohnnyUtah responds:

damn yo

Silence of The Lamps Silence of The Lamps

I don't get it.

Super Action Mario Super Action Mario

I love the style of the ending with the buttons, and the style was nice, didnt expect the ending though XD I LOVED IT, nice FX as well, though some poses looked a bit stretched/transformed if you were using flash.

DeuxLab responds:

Glad you liked the End Screen with the buttons :D we like to style the endings/beginnings of our videos. I don't know what you mean by stretched, but we did use flash... perhaps a Flash player glitch!? . Thanks for your comment. :)

Every MC Let's Play Ever! Every MC Let's Play Ever!

this is totally mocking pewdiepie! XD

Youtube in a nutshell Youtube in a nutshell

Bad voice acting.
Animation is good but badly ripped off the popular animator EdToons.

brynimation responds:

Sorry dude. I know my style is very similar to Eddsworld, but thats because I am very young and he was an inspiration to me. And the voice acting is bad because my dad usually helps me out, but he was away. I'm sad now.

Clock Crew Harlem Shake Clock Crew Harlem Shake

1. Only one person in a harlem shake intro dances .

2. The animation quality was bad, they didnt even do anything that crazy due to being badly drawn, no motion.

Pop-Tart responds:

LOL

Kitty fart Kitty fart

The again button doesnt work so 0/5

Soupcat responds:

it works over here

Waves of Change Waves of Change

Hey.

First of all, thanks for using one of my tracks. Appreciate it.

The animation was nice, smooth and had a good moral behind it, a clear message. I love movies with messages. I loved the water effects you did. They did take quite a well I suspect.

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Holy shit.

Cinematographic and awesome and very gory and how he kills people is very creative. You've inspired me to continue making the Sin Mark Chapter 1 cinematic movie but I suck at cinematic.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Holy shit.

I was laughing throughout the whole movie, it was so hilarious. Well done. I love these.